Running To The Sea feat

Lyrics
I could hear them howling from afar
I saw them rushing to your car
In a moment all went screaming wild
Until the darkness killed the light
I remember running to the sea
The burning houses and the trees
I remember running to the sea
Alone and blinded by the fear
And the river flows beneath your skin
Like savage horses kept within
And all is wasted in the sand
Like breaking diamonds with your hand
I remember running to the sea
Remember falling to my knees
I remember gliding off the shore
Until I touched the ocean floor
And the river flows beneath your skin
Like savage horses kept within
And all is wasted in the sand
Like breaking diamonds with your hand
And the river grows inside of me
And the river grows inside of me
And the river grows inside of me
And the river grows inside of me (inside me)
And the river grows inside of me
And the river grows inside of me

COMMENT

My wife Sheri loved this song. As she was dying from breast cancer, she wanted out of the hospital to see one final sunset over our farm. I took her home. And then she peacefully died. I miss you Sheridan. Every day
I remember the night my mother died in hospice, it was 2015 Christmas night at about 11pm, I was watching some video and in the video some angel came from the light. I knew at that moment when the phone rang she had passed away. I remember the long drive home , and this song came up and started playing when I got home. I will always remember my mom, and this special song was so moving at the time. The tears flowed, and I was filled wit

Ed Pitts At first I couldn't believe it as well but after watching several different videos, I have to say she is probably one of the most talented artists out there. Watch the Jimmy Kimmel m83/susanne sundfor oblivion video, I couldn't believe that it was recorded live as well. What an incredible voice

Röyksopp and Susanne Sundfor is just a match made in heaven. Susanne’s voice is otherworldly. She makes her own incredible music, but I’m so glad to hear her singing with Röyksopp as well. Unforgettable

Post a Comment

0 Comments